Active Licensed Administrators
These reports provide complete public information pertaining to any person(s) that hold an administrator license with our office. Each report will be updated periodically as new administrators are added and expired administrators are removed.
If you do not find the person you are looking for on either of these reports, please check the reports for other licensure statuses on our website. The other licensure statuses are:
- Inactive License
- Retired License
- Disciplinary License
If you wish to verify a license with our office, please email the board office your request at email@example.com with the following information:
- Complete Name of Licensee
- License Number
- Last 4-digits of Social Security Number (SSN)
- Date of Birth (DOB)
The board office will provide verification of the license and if a disciplinary action has taken place. In the event that there is disciplinary history, the requestor will be provided instructions on how to obtain an official report.
If you need license verification for reciprocity/endorsement to another state, please do one of the following. There is no fee associated with this verification.
- Check with the state in which you want to get licensed, to see if they have a form for our office to complete. If they do, please send that form to our office by email, fax or mail for completion; or
- If the state you want to get licensed in does not have a form to complete, please send us a written request for reciprocity verification by email or fax. Include the following information within the request and the verification will be sent directly to that state's licensing board office.
- Your full name;
- License number;
- State where verification needs to be sent.