Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Licensee Search
- Laws & Regulations
- Applications & Forms
- Please allow 30 business days for processing
- EMT and Paramedic Licensing
- General Information / Updates
- Emergency Preparedness / Pandemic Flu
- Missouri Ambulance Reporting System (MARS)
- TCD Data System
- Time Critical Diagnosis System
- State Advisory Council on EMS
- Regional EMS Committees
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Ask Us
The SAC meeting this month has been moved from April 22 to April 29th!
To submit events for calendar- send invite to: email@example.com
Emergency Medical Services (EMS) is responsible for protecting the health, safety and welfare of the public by assuring that emergency medical services provided by ambulance services, emergency medical response agencies, trauma center, training entities and emergency medical technicians meet or exceed established standards.
EMS investigates complaints and may exercise its authority to deny, place on probation, suspend or revoke the licensure of an ambulance service, training entity, trauma center, emergency medical response agency, and emergency medical technician when statutory or regulatory violation is substantiated.