Check the EDL Using the Interactive Voice Response System (IVR)
First-time Users Instructions
Note: USER IDs and PINs must not be shared among staff. Each individual must have his or her own unique USER ID and PIN
A Touch Tone Phone is Required to Use the EDL-IVR System
To Establish a Connection to the EDL IVR System
- Dial (573) 522-6510 to start the EDL IVR System
- At any time during the call, you may press *9 to be transferred to the EDL Unit.
- Press 1
- Always Press 3 to verify 5 or less applicants at one sitting
- Options 1 and 2 will take you out of the IVR to the EDL voice mail.
To Gain Access to the Secure System
- Enter the nine digits of your Social Security Number (SSN)
- Press 1 if the SSN is correct;
- If an invalid SSN is entered, two (2) additional opportunities will be offered to enter the correct SSN before the system disconnects the caller.
- Enter the eight digits of your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Your PIN consists of the # sign + the last 4 of your SSN + three # signs, i.e., #1234###)
- You will be told the PIN is expired and to enter a New PIN.
- Press 1 to enter a New PIN.
- Enter the 8 digits of your New PIN
- The New PIN must be the # sign and 7 numbers, i.e., #1234567.
- Re-enter the New PIN which is the # sign and 7 numbers, i.e.., #1234567 for verification of the first number.
To Verify an Applicant’s Status on the EDL
- Enter the Applicant’s Social Security Number (SSN)
- If the SSN is correct Press 1, if incorrect press 2.
- A Confirmation Number will be given for each SSN checked, please write down the confirmation number as proof of your call
- Press 1 to hear the confirmation number again.
- Press 2 to verify additional applicants.
If you experience any difficulty using the EDL-IVR system, contact us.
Check EDL by web site.