Check the EDL Using the Interactive Voice Response System (IVR)
First-time Users Instructions
Note: User IDs and PIN/PASSWORDS must not be shared among staff. Each individual must have his or her own unique USER ID and PIN.
A Touch Tone Phone is Required to Use the EDL-IVR System
To Establish a Connection to the EDL IVR System
- Dial (573) 522-6510 to start the EDL IVR System
- Press 1
- Always Press 3 to verify 5 of fewer applicants at one sitting
- Call the EDL Unit at (573) 522-1119 for questions.
To Gain Access to the Secure System
- Enter the nine digits of your Social Security Number (SSN)
- Press 1 if the SSN is correct;
- If an invalid SSN is entered, two (2) additional opportunities will be offered to enter the correct SSN before the system disconnects the caller.
To Verify an Applicant’s Status on the EDL
- Enter the Social Security Number (SSN) of the individual to be checked
- If the SSN is correct Press 1, if incorrect press 2.
- A Confirmation Number will be given for each SSN checked, please write down the confirmation number as proof of your call
- Press 1 to hear the confirmation number again.
- Press 2 to verify additional applicants.
If you experience any difficulty using the EDL-IVR system, contact us at (573) 522-1119.
Check EDL by web site.