Instructions for Completion of MoHWoRx
- Pop-up Blockers need to be disabled in order to advance through the application. Go to “tools,” then “pop up blocker” and “turn off pop up blocker.”
- You will be prompted to download Microsoft Silverlight to access the online registration, if it is not already installed on your system.
- This registration system is compatible with Internet Explorer and Firefox. Internet Explorer 8 is preferred.
- If you have completed a Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs (BNDD) application, you do not need to complete the census.
- The fields marked by a red asterisk (*) are required.
- DENTISTS: The health professional license number that is used to validate your license is a 6 or 10 digit number. If your current license has only five (5) digits, add a leading 0 to the license number for validation.
- The request for your license and social security number is for validation purposes to assure the accuracy of the information and to prevent inappropriate access of your registration records.
- If you experience problems during log in, contact the DHSS Office of Primary Care and Rural Health, 573-751-6219, toll free 800-891-7415 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.