- ¿Por qué es importante el SFSP?
- US Department of Agriculture - Food and Nutrition Services - Summer Food Service Program
- Extensive information on the Summer Food Service Program from the federal organization that provides funding can be found here.
- National Food Service Management Institute (NFSMI) Resource Guide
- This resource guide is a comprehensive listing of materials available from NFSMI. Clicking on the entry in the guide may access documents, which are available on the web. Printed materials not available on the web, which can be ordered through the mail, have their prices posted.
- Food Buying Guide
- The Food Buying Guide for Child Nutrition Programs is designed by the USDA to help you buy the right amount of food and help you determine the specific contribution each food makes toward the meal pattern requirements. It also has yield data for more than 1,200 food items.
- SFSP Rules and Regulations
- Title 7 – Agriculture Chapter II -- Food and Nutrition Service, Department of Agriculture and other related rules are available the USDA website.
- FRAC’s Standards of Excellence
- Best practices for summer nutrition programs developed by the Food Research and Action Center (FRAC).
- SFSP Signs
- These signs may be printed and used to advertise the days and times of your program.
- "And Justice for All" poster
Federal Relay Service poster
- The "And Justice for All" poster must be displayed in a prominent location at all SFSP feeding sites and sponsor organization locations. It contains the USDA non-discrimination statement and instructions for filing a complaint of discrimination. The Federal Relay Service poster must be posted next to the "And Justice for All" poster.