WIC for Families
- How do I get on WIC?
- Where can I find WIC?
- WIC Prescreening Tool
- Breastfeeding Peer Counselor Program
- Recommended Fit WIC Missouri Resources
- SuperTracker to Customize Your Diet and Physical Activity
- Frequently Asked Questions
- WIC Vendors Home
- WIC LWP Home
- Non-Discrimination Statement
Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children
WIC is the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children. WIC provides services to pregnant women, new mothers, infants, and children up to five years of age.
How do I get on WIC?
Here you can find information about how to participate in WIC?
Where can I find WIC?
Find interactive maps that give you information about our 118 Local WIC Provider’s 250 Clinics, or about our 700+ local stores which contract with the state to provide WIC Approved foods to participants.