Missouri WIC Information Network System (MOWINS)
Helpful Phone Numbers and Email Addresses
- WIC Help Desk phone number - (800) 554-2544
MOWINS issues including password reset
- WIC Help Desk email - WICHelpDesk@health.mo.gov
- ITSD Help Desk phone number - (800) 347-0887
Computer issues, network issues, 3270 or Mainframe password reset
- ShowMeVax Help Desk - (877) 813-0933
ShowMeVax password reset and access
- Overseas VOCs - (877) 267-3728
- WIC State Agency or ITO Contact - http://www.fns.usda.gov/wic/Contacts/tollfreenumbers.htm
Customer Service Survey
Help us improve our services. Click here to complete the customer service survey regarding your experience contacting the WIC Help Desk. Thank you.
MOWINS Hot Topics NEW
MOWINS Hot Topics is a live webinar and conference call with WIC Help Desk staff. These webinars will review a specific issue or process in MOWINS that can be improved with additional clarification and guidance. Session topics are suggested by LWP Staff and are open to all, but registration is required. Once a registration is complete a confirmation will be sent within 48 business hours providing additional details. Please note a computer with a network connection is necessary to participate. Below are the dates and topics for the upcoming MOWINS Hot Topic sessions and the link to register can be accessed here.
- February 28, 2014 8:30 am - 10:30 am
- March 28, 2014 8:30 am - 10:30 am - TBD
We would like to hear from you! Please click here to submit topics for future MOWINS Hot Topic sessions.
Previous Topics Covered:
- January 2014 - Crystal Reports & Release 2.19
- December 2013 - Direct Shipments & Extra Formula Documentation
Help Desk Staff Meetings
There will be no Help Desk Coverage during these meetings. See WIC Updates for more details.
- March 21, 2014 8 am - 10:30 am
- April 25, 2014 - 8 am - 10:30 am
- May 16, 2014 - 8 am - 10:30 am
There is no maintenance scheduled for MOWINS at this time.
Release Information, Tips/Tricks and Defects
MOWINS Release 2.19 is scheduled for January 6, 2014. Please refer to the WIC Weekly Updates for continued updates.
Release 2.18 - July 22, 2013
MOWINS Tips, Tricks and Defects
- Tips and Tricks document is under revision
Reports and Enhancements
- Procedures for Correcting MOWINS Data Updated
Do NOT enter zeros in the PMI field. If participant does not have a DCN number, please assign one.
- Calculating Adjusted Age in MOWINS
- How to Handle Duplicate Participants
- How to Create a Print Screen
- Agency Number Reference Sheet
- Technical Assistance (TA) Staff Map