For Public Comment
- The Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services is soliciting public comment on the proposed use of Maternal and Child Health (MCH) Services Title V Block Grant funds for Federal Fiscal Year 2014.
Also posted for your reference is a summary of the 2010 Maternal and Child Health Five-Year Needs Assessment which was completed last year.
- The Bureau of Environmental Health Services is pleased to announce that several food safety rules have been published in the April 15, 2013, Missouri Register.
- 19 CSR 20-1.025, Missouri Food Code (proposed rule)
- 19 CSR 20-1.025, Sanitation of Food Establishments (rescission)
- 19 CSR 20-1.040, Good Manufacturing Practices (proposed rule)
- 19 CSR 20-1.040, Inspection of the Manufacture and Sale of Foods (rescission)
- 19 CSR 20-1.042, Acidified Foods (proposed rule)
- 19 CSR 20-1.045, Food Labeling (proposed rule)
- 19 CSR 20-1.100, Seafood HACCP (proposed rule)
- 19 CSR 20-1.200, Juice HACCP (proposed rule)
Anyone may file a statement in support or in opposition to these rules during this public comment period. Statements should sent to the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, Division of Community and Public Health, Harold Kirbey, Division Director, PO Box 570, Jefferson City, MO 65102. To be considered, comments must be received no later than May 15, 2013.